Always free shipping worldwide!
How to pay
With Visa, Mastercard, Diners Club, JCB, Amex or Paypal.
We use PayEx, a Swedish payment system which complies with the strictest security protocol in the world. At checkout you will be momentarily directed to a PayEx page where the transaction is handled. We never handle your card data and do not store any such information.
We ship free worldwide with DHL from our warehouse in Stockholm. What you see in the webshop is what we have in stock.
We ship as quickly as possible. Usually within 24 hours. Then expect 3-6 days for shipping.
What happens after check-out?
When we receive your order, you will receive an order-statement email with a reference number. When the goods are shipped, you will receive another email, with a tracking number so that you can follow the packet.
How do you pack the goods?
Every bag is put into a fabric dust-bag and put in a card board box.
The bag I want is sold out!
If you want a certain bag that is sold out, contact us and we will put you on a waiting list.
Do you leave some kind of warranty?
If your bag should break we will repair it for free. There is no time-limit.
Should there be a manufacturing fault on a bag you have just purchased from us, we will replace it or give you the money back.
You can return a bag within 14 days after purchase. But it must be unused of course. You will have to pay return shipping. We will refund you when we have received the bag.
If you want to return a bag, please contact us as quickly as possible to arrange it.
How do I take care of my bag?
- Leather needs to breathe, so do not wrap your bag in plastic.
- Do not leave your bag for any longer time in direct, strong sunlight, and do not store it in a damp, hot, or extremely dry place.
- If your bag becomes wet, let it dry naturally.
- It is also a good idea to stuff your bag with something when kept in store for a longer time, to help it retain its shape.
- If the leather becomes dirty, clean with an appropriate leather cream or wipe with a soft cloth. If it is very dirty it is best to take it to a specialist leather cleaner.
- Do not use any strong detergents or solvents.
For natural and completely non-toxic leather care (for both shoes and bags) check out the products from Tapir. (http://tapir.de/)
What is that "a" with a ring over it?
It is a Scandinavian letter. The correct way to pronounce it is like "eau" in French, like in "eau de cologne".
Other questions, contact us!